If you suspect you have COVID-19, call the dedication hotline on 1800 675 398.
Barwon Health is treating all presentations with symptoms of COVID-19 appropriately.
Barwon Health is in regular contact with the Victorian Department of Health and Human Services and is receiving regular updates on COVID-19 as the situation develops.
- Victorian DHHS: www.dhhs.vic.gov.au/victorian-public-coronavirus-disease-covid-19
- Australian Government: www.health.gov.au/news/health-alerts/novel-coronavirus-2019-ncov-health-alert
- Barwon Health COVID-19 microsite: www.barwonhealth.org.au/coronavirus/
Public Affairs and Communications manage all media relations at Barwon Health.
Media phone: 03 4215 1119
Note: This phone number is not for COVID-19 (coronavirus) information. Please call 1800 675 398 for general information.
Monday to Friday
8.30am to 5pm
Please call the media phone for all urgent, after-hours requests.
Filter by tags
- barwon health
- University Hospital Geelong
- Emergency Department
- mental health
- Deakin University
- Barwon Health North
- Advance Care Planning
- Andrew Love Cancer Centre
- Northern Suburbs
- McKellar Centre
- women's health